Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Life As Of Late

     I'm sorry that it's been so long since my last posting. My life has been very busy. In August of last year I went back to school. I am currently working on my Bachelors in Psychology. Also, last year my husband deployed to Afghanistan for nine months, and has recently returned home. I have been enjoying finally having my husband home. I've been enjoying simple things like listening to our girls giggle as he tells them bed time stories, watching him play with them, and just the simple sight of our girls sitting next to him. He truly is an amazing dad to our kids, and I am so thankful to the Lord for the blessing to my life that is my husband. I just wanted to share with you all what has been going on with me. This month, the month of April, is Sexual Assault Awareness month, and I hope to have a few thoughts posted soon...hoping to get it done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment